Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to connect utilities into my name?
- Yes before you move into the property you will need to contact your preferred electricity, gas and phone/internet providers to arrange a connection.
Do I need to get my own insurance?
- Yes you will need to set up your own contents insurance, the landlords insurance only covers the property itself.
How often will you conduct routine inspections?
- Your first inspection will be within 3 months, then the inspections will be every 4-6 months after that.
What if my rent payment will be late?
- We have a ZERO tolerance for rent payments, however if this situation is completely unavoidable please contact your property manager immediately to discuss the situation in confidence.
Will I be required to pay for water?
- As tenants you are only required to pay for the water usage charges, the landlord is responsible for paying for the services charges.
Am I responsible for lawn maintenance?
- This is dependent on your lease, however in most cases yes. The tenant will be responsible for watering the lawns and gardens, mowing the lawns and tidying the gardens.
I am moving out, however another tenant on the lease wants to stay is this allowed?
- Yes this is allowed, you must provide your property manager and the other tenant/s with the correct amount of written notice first. Then after the notice period expires you will no longer be responsible for the property.